For those who are tired of continual tracking the incidental costs of minor things, we have a system to buy a one time cost that covers the incidentals. The purchase of the "Cost of Living" item should be tracked in the Adventure Log section so reviewers have a general timeline as to when it was purchased. In the inventory section, mark covered items with a `NT`in the cost column.
Cost of Living (modified from pg. 405 of Core)
- Poor (default adventurer lifestyle level; 0 gp)
- Communal living in tavern common rooms, or the like
- Does not track meals of 1sp or less
- Average (100 gp)
- Small apartment, house, etc.
- Does not track nonmagical expenditures of 1 gp or less
- Wealthy (1,000 gp)
- Sizable home or suite of rooms
- Does not track non-magical expenditures of 5 gp or less
- Extravagant (10,000 gp)
- Mansion, castle, or similar styled residence
- Does not track non-magical expenditures of 25 gp or less
Rhibahn is one of Venza's real estate agents.
Note: the gold piece cost of a specific style of living is a one-time cost.
Note: items 'not tracked' must be replenished in a logical location like a town and amounts must still be recorded on the character sheet for encumbrance purposes.